Prof. Kolawole O. Ajanaku
Prof. Ajanaku Kolawole Oluseyi received his B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D degrees in Industrial Chemistry from the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria. His research fields cover waste management and wastewater analysis; food chemistry; drug synthesis and testing; corrosion, biofuels and CMCs.
He started his academic carrier at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso. He has 19 years of teaching experience. He is currently teaching/researching at Covenant University and also member of some research clusters in the University.
- Final Year Mock Project Defence
- Town and Gown Seminar
- Town & Gown Seminar – November Edition
- Chemistry Department Hosts Town and Gown Presentation
- Department of Chemistry’s First Town-Gown Interaction in 2016/2017 Session
- Addition of New Ph.D to the Department
- 7th Chemistry Department Town and Gown Seminar
- 6th Chemistry Department Town and Gown Seminar
- Chemistry Department Seminar Series
- 5th Departmental Town & Gown Seminar Series